|The outline of Visit Jeonbuk 2012, Korea|
VISIT JEONBUK 2012, KOREA
□ Brand Slogan : Enjoy your JEONBUK - ‘Full of Taste and Flavor’
□ The purpose of this event
○ We are promoting the event 「VISIT JEONBUK 2012, KOREA」 to showcase the wealth of tourism resources in Jeollabuk-do which are not as well-known as resources in other provinces.
○ A variety of events and colorful performances based on all sorts of stories, each with their own attractions, will be held all year round in 2012.
Once a month in 2012, 'The roads of Jeonbuk - cultural experience event' will reveal the roads of Jeollabuk-do. The roads of Jeonbuk embrace the joys and sorrows of Jeollabuk-do people and have hidden, fascinating stories everywhere we visit.
Every event will be accompanied by celebrities.
○ In March, '2012 Performance Tourism Festival' featuring K-POP singers will charm people to come. Night performances in Jeonju Hanok Village where we can feel the cozy atmosphere of Hanok and the Jeonju International Film Festival will catch the entire nation's eye during April and May.
The Coastal Sports Festival in Saemangeum, the emerging center of future tourism, will be held in August, the Jeonju International Sori Festival and Korea Food Festival will be held during September and October. Jeollabuk-do will be filled with additional exciting festivals throughout 2012.
○ We will also present unforgettable memories to elementary, middle, and high school students by developing various routes of school trips utilizing the attractions of Jeollabuk-do with living history and culture, vitalizing night programs, and accompanied by guidance teachers.
○ The routes of Jeollabuk-do school trips will give a learning opportunity and fun to curious students at the same time by featuring history, culture, beautiful natural environment, future and stories such as Chunhyangjeon, Heungbujeon of Jeonbuk.
○ The big event of 「VISIT JEONBUK 2012, KOREA」will be held from January 1st to December 31st, 2012 in Jeollabuk-do - the hometown in the hearts of 50 million Koreans, the place of joyful festivals during all four seasons, and a blessed land that allows one to be served with lavish meals everywhere.